Professional Teeth Whitening Kit
This is the future of Teeth Whitening!
Do you wish you could have whiter, and brighter teeth within minutes? No More Gimmicks! No More Copycats!
Imagine waking up every morning, and seeing yellow or stained teeth in the mirror. What would you do? Products such as Crest, Colgate, and Listerine are supposed to whiten our teeth, and some of us have even spent thousands to whiten our teeth, but none of them lasted for long or even worked. It is very important in choosing a quality product that is FDA Compliant, and we did our research for months to find the best teeth whitener on the market.
Professional Teeth Whitening Kit is a new technology that dentists, orthodontists, and celebrities all over the world have been using it to whiten their teeth within minutes, and it is the future of teeth whitening! Revolutionary teeth whitening LED light helps you achieve faster, longer-lasting results within MINUTES!
Professional Teeth Whitening Kit illuminates a brilliant blue LED light as it gently warms up. It rapidly removes surface stains and also penetrates deep to lift out embedded stains. Your teeth will be white within a single use, and you can use it as often as needed to get the results you want!
- 10 x Whitening Gel (3ml per)
- 2 x Latest design thermoform single arch trays
- 1 x Mini cold light whitening lamp
- 1 x Professional 3D Teeth Shade Guide.
Instructions for use:
- A small amount of water can be taken and is heated until it starts boiling.
- The tray is then immersed in this water for only a short while (around 5 seconds) and removed when it starts becoming floppy or translucent.
- Once the tray is flexible enough, one can remove it and set in their mouth by pressing it against their teeth.
- This process can be repeated as many times as required to get the perfect fit.
- A very small amount of gel is taken (approximately .5cc which is roughly a drop) and applied to the trays, both upper and lower.
- The syringe tip is used to even out the gel and make sure that it is spread uniformly across the surface.
- Once, the surface is evenly coated, the tray can be inserted into the mouth and worn for 15 minutes.
- Once done, the trays can be removed and the mouth should be rinsed with cold water to make sure that any excess gel is removed.