Lavender Sleeping Balm
Do You Know That Lavender Sleeping Balm Has Amazing Sleeping
Properties For Insomnia?
Lavender sleeping balm is one of the best natural solution for insomnia, headaches, itchy skin, acne, menstrual cramps, sun spots, cold sores, wounds & nausea.
Extracted from the lavender plant, lavender sleeping balm benefits you by INSTANTLY relaxing your mind. Lavender has a soothing reputation as a natural alternative to help you relax, unwind and let go of stress.
"Targeted studies looking at sleep specifically netted results confirmed lavender’s active properties for combating insomnia"
The Lavender Sleeping Balm also functions as a stress reliever.
It alters brain waves and help reduce stress.
The Lavender Sleeping Balm also functions as a muscle relaxer. It feels great when applied liberally over muscles after a long workout or a stressful day at the office.
- Rapidly reduces insomnia, body pain, migraine, itchy skin, inflammation
- Alter brain waves and reduce stress which helps with sleeping.
- Acts as an inflammatory, so it can be used to relieves inflamed and itchy skin.
- Lavender is antimicrobial and antibacterial. so it can be used to treat an acne flare-up or keep it at bay.
- A great natural solution for insomnia & stress
- Help relieves feeling of nausea, migraine, cramps etc.
- Help sooth pain of swollen parts.
HOW TO USE:
- Massage balm 1-2 times daily focusing on areas around forehead, below nose, ears and armpits if necessary.
- Apply after a warm bath is recommended.
- Active Ingredients: Lavender Essential Oil, Beeswax
- Net Weight: 0.037kg ( 0.08lb )